Campo Sheet Metal Works has a wide variety of plate rolls in house. Cylinders, arcs and cones in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and materials are some of the most commonly rolled components. Our machines can roll material from light gauge material to heavy plate. We can roll a variety types of material; including, but not limited to, carbon, stainless, titanium and Alloy X.
We have nine plate rolling machines ranging from CNC controlled machines to hand cranked rolls for light gauge materials. Some of those machines are:
- 10′ x 2-3/8″ capacity Davi plate roll
- 10′ x 1-1/2″ capacity Bertsch plate roll
- 10′ x 1-1/2″ capacity Faccin plate roll
- 8′ x 5/8″ capacity Pullmax plate roll
- 10′ x 5/8″ capacity Pullmax plate roll, chrome plated rolls
- 10′ x 5/16″ capacity Roundo roll
- 5′ x 1/4″ capacity powered roll
Campo strives to provide its client base with the highest quality plate rolling available. Whether a single cylinder for a vessel or shell plates for a large diameter storage tank, Campo Sheet Metal has the plate rolling equipment to provide the best quality rolled components in competitive lead times.