Campo Sheet Metal Works offers rolling services with the highest quality. Cylinders, arcs and cones in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and materials are some of the most commonly rolled components. With capacities ranging from gauge material to a maximum material thickness of 3″, the rolling capacities of CSMW are some of the most complete available. There are 9 plate rolling machines in operation at the CSMW facilities ranging from CNC controlled machines to hand cranked rolls for light gauge materials.
- 10′ x 2-3/8″ capacity Davi plate roll
- 10′ x 1-1/2″ capacity Bertsch plate roll
- 10′ x 1-1/2″ capacity Faccin plate roll
- 8′ x 5/8″ capacity Pullmax plate roll
- 10′ x 5/8″ capacity Pullmax plate roll, chrome plated rolls
- 10′ x 5/16″ capacity Roundo roll
- 5′ x 1/4″ capacity powered roll
CSMW strives to provide its client base with the highest quality plate rolling available. CSMW employs experienced plate roll operators that strive for quality. Whether a single cylinder for a vessel or shell plates for a large diameter storage tank Campo Sheet Metal has the plate rolling equipment to provide the best quality rolled components in competitive lead times. Please contact us for more information on our rolling capacities.